Gabion Retaining Wall/Gabion Baskets (professional wholesale)
|FOB Price:||US $2.31 / Set|
|Min. Order:||50 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Sets||US $2.31/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Set/Sets Per Week|
|Transport Package:||1.25-100 Sets in a Flat Bundle 2. Wraped Film on B|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SM
- Application: Gabions
- Usage: Road Building
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Wire Diameter: 4.0mm
- Weight: 10kgs/Set
- Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Origin: China
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Technics: Welded
- Size: 2m x 1m x 1m
- Zinc Coated: 275G/M2
- Spring Wire: 4.0mm
- Price: 9.56$/Set
- Trademark: SM
- HS Code: 73144900
MAterial: stainless steel wire, low carbon steel wire, black iron wire
Wire Diameter: 2-5mm
Mesh Opening Size: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x50mm, 100x100mm,etc
Surface Treatment: hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized,PVC coated
Welded Gabion Boxes Common Size
Welded wire gabion mesh,gabion box,gabion basket especially widely used in foreign countries, and is mainly used to park landscape modelling, exterior walls, business outsourcing of the building. Example: shell office building external wall decoration in the United States, domestic now is mainly used in urban landscape, landscape park. Welded wire gabion is simple in construction and beautiful structure, low cost, easy to install, garden decoration, is the ideal choice for slope protection greening.
Welded gabion box advantages:
- Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
- Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
- Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
- Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
- Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
- Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
- More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
- Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
- Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
How to install welded gabion box?
Step 1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
Step 2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
Step 3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
Step 4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
Step 5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
Step 6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.
Different sizes put onto the wooden pallet or according to your requirements,for welded wire gabionmesh,gabion box,gabion basket .