Garden Gabion/Gabion Fence
|FOB Price:||US $2.31 / Set|
|Min. Order:||50 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Sets||US $2.31/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Set/Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Technics: Welded
- Size: 2m x 1m x 1m
- Zinc Coated: 275G/M2
- Spring Wire: 4.0mm
- Price: 9.56$/Set
- Trademark: SM
- Origin: China
- Application: Gabions
- Usage: Road Building
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Wire Diameter: 4.0mm
- Weight: 10kgs/Set
- Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Transport Package: 1.25-100 Sets in a Flat Bundle 2. Wraped Film on B
- HS Code: 73144900
1.Welded Gabions: also named as Hesco barrier, Hesco defense wall, Hesco blast wall, sand cage, welded gabion box, defense blast wall for military use, wire mesh gabion box, stone cage.
2. Finish: Electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, Galfan coated.
3. Specifications :
1) wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
2) hole: 2''x2'', 3''x3'', 4''x4''
3) Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m, 1.06x1.37m, 2.13x2.21m, other sizes can be produced as requested.
4) Geotextile: In non-woven geotextile, color can be white, beige-sand color.
1. Control and guide of water or flood
2. Flood bank or guiding bank
3. Preventing of rock breaking
4. Water and soil protection
5. Bridge protection
6. Strengthening structure of soil
7. Protection engineering of seaside area.
a. Easy to install
b. High zinc coating thus anti-rust and anit-corrosive
c. Low cost
d. High security
e. Colorful stones and shells etc can be used with gabion mesh to make beautiful appearance
f. Can be made into various shapes for decoration
.How to install welded gabion mesh?
Step 1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
Step 2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
Step 3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
Step 4. Gabion box is filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
Step 5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
Step 6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion mesh, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.
Packing Details : pvc cloth, in bundles, wooden pallet is available
Delivery Details : Shipped in 20 days after payment