Hot Dipped Galvanized Gabion Stone/Gabion Baskets
|FOB Price:||US $2.31 / Set|
|Min. Order:||50 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Sets||US $2.31/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Set/Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Gabion series
- 17 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Technics: Welded
- Size: 2m x 1m x 1m
- Zinc Coated: 275G/M2
- Spring Wire: 4.0mm
- Price: 9.56$/Set
- Trademark: SM
- Origin: China
- Application: Gabions
- Usage: Road Building
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Wire Diameter: 4.0mm
- Weight: 10kgs/Set
- Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Transport Package: 1.25-100 Sets in a Flat Bundle 2. Wraped Film on B
- HS Code: 73144900
Material: low carbon steel wire
Wire diameter: 2.5-5mm
Hole size:25x50mm,25x100mm,50x50mm,50x100mm, 80x80mm, 80x100mm
gabion size:1x1x1m,1x0.5x1m 1x0.5x0.5m,1x1x2m
Gabion Surface treatment:
- Electro galvanized
- Hot dipped galvanized
- PVC coated is available if need.
Welded Mesh Gabion features:
1. Mesh uniform, solid solder joint, mesh surface smooth and tidy, solid and strong, strong corrosion resistance.
2. Low cost, easy to installation, is the first choice of garden decoration and design.
3. Install time save 40% than hexagonal mesh gabion. Compared with hexagonal gabion, welded wire gabion can better maintain the shape deformation. When the filler is filled, welded gabion wire used to keep crude panel deformation plane, you can better connect with the other or with gabion wall to form a whole.
4.Convenient transportation, handling save time, available pallet packaging.
Welded Mesh Gabion application:
Building facades, building and road edging outsourcing, courtyard fence and landscape modeling and so on.
Welded Gabion Advantages:
1)Avaiable in a range of wire diameters to suit the application.
2)The ability to modify the unit without affecting the integrity of the mesh. Where units require modifying the mesh can be cut back to the next transverse wire which forms the new edge wire.
3)Welded mesh gabions is demensionally stable therefore alignment and deformation are controllable.
How to install welded gabion box?
Step 1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
Step 2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
Step 3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
Step 4. Gabion box is filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
Step 5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
Step 6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.
1. We have our own factory and practical experience.
2. We can supply customer free samples.
3. We can ensure good quality and competitive price.
3. We will give quick reply and accurate quotation everyday.
4. We can make galvanized iron wire of different sizes and packings according to customers' requests