Military Sand Filled Barrier Hesco Container Welded Gabion Box
|50-179 180-199 200-299 300-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,025 US $9.58 US $7.65 US $6.25 US $5.47|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Set/Sets Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TM
- Application: Gabions
- Usage: Road Building
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60*80mm
- Wire Diameter: 4.0mm
- Weight: 10kgs/Set
- Feature: Anti-Corrosion
- Quote: Discount
- Certificated: SGS
- Transport Package: 1.25-100 Sets in a Flat Bundle 2. Wraped Film on B
- HS Code: 73144900
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Technics: Welded
- Size: 2m x 1m x 1m
- Zinc Coated: 275G/M2
- Spring Wire: 4.0mm
- Price: 9.56$/Set
- Sample: Free
- Styple: Welded
- Trademark: SM
- Origin: China
Materials: Quality mild steel wire, stainless steel wire, etc.
Weaving Patterns: Straight twist, reverse twist, double twist.
Process: Reverse twisted ,Galvanized after weaving or galvanized before weaving.
Finish: Electric galvanizing, hot-dip zinc plating, stainless steel or PVC coated. Surface can be hot dipped zinc coated, electro galvanized or plastic coated.
Color: PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh is green, white, grey or other colors; enamelled hexagonal wire mesh is green.
Features: Firm structure, flat surface. Offering corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
Capacity (m3 )
0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5
1 x 0.5 x 0.5
1 x 1 x 0.5
1 x 1 x 1
1.5 x 0.5 x 0.5
1.5 x 1 x 0.5
1.5 x 1 x 1
2 x 0.5 x 0.5
2 x 1 x 0.5
2 x 1 x 1
Sets of gabion steps 1m to 2m wide
Welded Gabion Advantages:
1)Avaiable in a range of wire diameters to suit the application.
2)The ability to modify the unit without affecting the integrity of the mesh. Where units require modifying the mesh can be cut back to the next transverse wire which forms the new edge wire.
3)Welded mesh gabions is demensionally stable therefore alignment and deformation are controllable.
4)Easier and higher quality of installation.
Gabion wall features:
1. Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
2. Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
3. Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
4. Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
5. Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
6. Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
7. More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
8. Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
9. Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
10. Easy to vegetate.